1. What are La Luxe Lucerna candles made with?
All our candles are made with a coconut-soy wax blend, essential oils and/or quality fragrance oils. Our candles are made in small batches and hand poured.
2. How long will my candle burn for?
All our 10.5oz candles will burn for approximately 40+ hours.
3. Do you offer returns?
La Luxe Lucerna will kindly exchange only any defective product within 10 days of purchase with a receipt.
4. How should I burn my La Luxe Lucerna candle?
All our candles come with a care instructions sticker, located at the bottom of each candle. Each of our candles also come with a die line cut out at the top of each candle with burn instructions. Our customers should burn their candle as follows:
- To prevent fire and injury, burn candle within sight and away from drafts.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" before each lighting.
- On the first burn, let the candle pool reach the edges of the jar.
- Burn the candle for at least two hours at a time for the best burn and fragrance distribution.
5. Do you offer any custom candles & designs (i.e. wedding or party favours)?
La Luxe Lucerna can definitely provide you with custom candles for your event. Please contact us regarding the custom work you wish to be completed and we will provide you with a quote.
6. How is the fragrance distribution of La Luxe Lucerna candles?
All our candles are created with quality essential and fragrance oils, that create sound fragrance distribution. For the best fragrance distribution, allow two hours for each burn, to enable the fragrance to slowly fill your room, without the scent becoming overpowering.
7. Does La Luxe Lucerna collaborate with other brands?
We are proud to say that we do collaborate with other local & international brands. Looking to collaborate with us? Get in touch with us via our Contact tab and we’ll see if we are a good fit!
Have a question that’s not answered here? Please contact us!