1. What are La Luxe Lucerna candles made with?
All our candles are made with a coconut-soy wax blend, essential oils and/or quality fragrance oils. Our candles are made in small batches and hand poured.
2. How long will my candle burn for?
All our 10.5oz candles will burn for approximately 40+ hours.
3. Do you offer returns?
La Luxe Lucerna will kindly exchange only any defective product within 10 days of purchase with a receipt.
4. How should I burn my La Luxe Lucerna candle?
All our candles come with a care instructions sticker, located at the bottom of each candle. Each of our candles also come with a die line cut out at the top of each candle with burn instructions. Our customers should burn their candle as follows:
- To prevent fire and injury, burn candle within sight and away from drafts.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" before each lighting.
- On the first burn, let the candle pool reach the edges of the jar.
- Burn the candle for at least two hours at a time for the best burn and fragrance distribution.
5. Where do you source your ingredients from?
All our ingredients are sourced from Canada and the United States.
6. What types of oils do you use for fragrance?
We use both essential oils & premium fragrance oils to scent our candles. All our oils are phthalate & paraben free.
7. Why do you use two wicks for your candles?
After extensive testing, we have decided to use two wicks for our candles as it provides a faster scent throw and it ensures an even melt pool with our candles to avoid tunnelling.
8. Why do you use coconut-soy wax?
Our coconut-soy wax blend has many amazing benefits. It has an amazing scent throw, which allows for a great smelling candle. It also has a slower burn, which allows for a longer lasting Candle.
9. Are your vessel reusable?
Our candles come in reuseable glass vessels, perfect to utilize in your home after you finish burning your candle. We love repurposing our glass candle vessels for potted plants, such as succulents or even as a beautiful vessel to hold beauty items in, such as makeup brushes.
10. How long does the fragrance take to fill a room?
All our candles are created with quality essential and fragrance oils, that create sound fragrance distribution. For the best fragrance distribution, allow thirty minutes for each burn, to enable the fragrance to slowly fill your room, without the scent becoming overpowering.
11. How do you ship and how are rates calculated?
La Luxe Lucerna ships via Canada Post or other known shipping carriers. Shipping is calculated at checkout based on your location. We offer free shipping on orders over $75. We recommend ordering a few candles to have on hand and saving the shipping.
12. What are the environmental impacts of your packaging and candles?
La Luxe Lucerna holds the environment as a top priority. All our products are made with natural wax and wicks to avoid chemicals and impact to the environment. We offer a plastic-free environment, all our candles are packages in reusable glass vessels and then in cardboard boxes to ensure every part of our candles can be recycled.
13. How do I become a stockist or wholesaler?
We offer an amazing wholesale program as well as custom white label option for stores and brands.
Please fill out our wholesale application form here or visit our White Label Services here.
14. Do you do custom?
Yes we do! We offer custom candles for weddings and events as well as white label custom candles for brands.
You can find more information on our wedding and event candles here (link) as well as our white label candles here(link). Or see below for our FAQ.
15. What are you actions against racism and inequality:
We are dedicated to our commitment against racism and creating a more diverse, inclusive and equitable business.
We are actively working on ensuring our content, Pinterest, messaging, programs reflect the diversity we love, believe in and stand beside.
We are following, supporting, buying from, hiring, collaborating with diverse businesses. You will see our #sharethelove posts sharing black-owned candle companies that we love and want to support. This is to ensure we are uplifting and amplifying voices that have not previously been heard.
We are ensuring that our influencer program reflects diverse influencers of all skin colours and follower counts.
We will be using more diverse models in our product photography ensuring our imagery reflects and celebrates the diversity we wish to see in our business and the world.
We are actively donating to causes that support the Black Lives Matter movement as well as other underfunded human rights organizations.
We are welcome to feedback on how we can improve. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org